Monday, May 3, 2010

Facebook poised to be the most visited site on the Internet?

After Facebook's F8 developer conference a few weeks ago, it has the blogosphere a twitter about the impact Facebook is about to have on the web as a whole.  TechCrunch's Michael Arrington predicts that Facebook will pass Google was the most visited web site in the world in a year or two.  Robert Scoble is in awe of Facebook's ambitions and gives a list to why.

Personally I think these predictions are questionable at best.  I find myself tiring of the Facebook hype.  I don't want more social integration of my likes around the web.  I think there will be a big time backlash if Facebook approaches these predictions.

Long developer interview and discussion of the facebook F8 announcements.

Opinions on Facebook?

No comments:

Post a Comment