Saturday, May 15, 2010

MW2 On Xbox Live Can Be Dangerous!

I have read a plenty of stories about video game injuries .. like wii tennis elbow (its happend often)
and dance revolution-related ankle sprains. 
but this is a litle bit diffrent.. 
This is about a gamer who goes by the Xbox live  and walked away from 
Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 with an actual battle scar. 

he saying :

"I was playing with a few friends when my mother asked me to get my daughter's PJs," he told Asylum. "I didn't realize that my Xbox Live headset was wrapped around my chair's arm, so when I got up quickly, 'BAM!' The wire got caught and my head smashed right into my Mac, which was sitting on a stereo a few feet off the ground."


"I put my hand to my head and saw just three little dots of blood and didn't think it was serious," he continues. 

"As I'm going in to deliver the PJs I felt a warm liquid drip down my face. I rushed to the mirror to see a huge gash above my eyebrow. It looked like Miguel Cotto gave me a mean left hook. "

The accident called for a quick trip to the hospital, but a few hours later he was online fragging again thanks to a real-life painkiller perk prescribed by the doctor.

"The doctor gave me six stitches and now I have my very own Call of Duty battle scar," he said.


via :  asylum.com

1 comment:

  1. You can't consider yourself a serious gamer unless you've bleed playing a game. I have too.

    ReplyDelete